Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

review request vfc fn scar light 111dx vs ca scar cqc

Options
  • 16-02-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

just wondering what your views on these two are,which would be the better buy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

VFC - better finish and far better internals imo.
    Harder to get your hands on tho.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

how bout the gg scar?eirsoft have the vfc on there website wonder do they have them in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

VFC all the way

thanks very much,all the reviews iv read on google are about the vfc good aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Putting a VFC against a CA is like putting an Aston Martin Vanquish against a Fiat Multipla. VFC every time, for innumerate reasons. The G&G is also excellent and a bit cheaper.

The hierarchy for SCAR's goes:
    VFC
    G&G
    Star/Ares
    DBoys
    CA
    JLS

Yeah, that's right, the DBoys one is better than the CA. The one advantage the Star/Ares one has over the G&G and VFC ones is the option to get an EGLM grenade launcher for it. VFC have one in the works but no signs of a release date yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

VFC in every single way possible. Can't beat them.

the vfc internals are ment to be the best as far as i can tell from what iv read!would there be any other rifle for around the same price range ye would recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I posted a review of one on this but I can't find it. It was posted either late 07 or early 08. But the VFC is probably the best SCAR on the market, other will say the G&G one but I prefare the VFC because it performs just aswell and has realistic field stripping and take down as the real steel.

Just dug it up.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055209092&highlight=VFC+SCAR+review

Looks alot better in Tan.

brill just what i wanted,do you own one yourself?did you have any problems with it?

bazza888 wrote: »
    would there be any other rifle for around the same price range ye would recommend?

If you're looking at the VFC price range, you could have just about any top-of-the-range rifle you can name, and probably a few extras. VFC's are excellent, but they're pricey. Worth the money though.

• Advertisement

just been saving for ages wat make sure i get the best i can for the money,havnt had a high end aeg before.also like the gg gr300

brill just what i wanted,do you own one yourself?did you have any problems with it?

I have my VFC SCAR since December 07 and it's still as good as the day I got it. No problems with it as all. My only regret is that I got the black one instead of the tan. As already stated by others VFC is a top end brand and 98 time in 100 you will get a solid and reliable AEG. The only tool you need to undo the 4 screws holding the barrel in place is intergrated into the mock gas block. VFC have released the SV 18'' barrel in the past few months so you can convert the VFC SCAR L into all 3 variants. They still havent released their EGLM for it though. They really go over the top in detail at times.

Like the real H&K trades on their HK416 even on the barrel thats covered by the RIS and inside the dust cover on the bolt. They even modeled a fake gas piston and piston rod inside the RIS just like it is in the real thing. I don't know if you can get the VFC 416 anymore with the H&K trade because of a law order.

yeah held vfc 416,its a cool aeg hate the bo for battery though,ud have to get a stock that takes the batt instead!if the scars as solid as that im sure ill like it

yeah held vfc 416,its a cool aeg hate the bo for battery though,ud have to get a stock that takes the batt instead!if the scars as solid as that im sure ill like it

I got a crane stock mod done on my 416 within a few days of buying it. Got it done in Eirsoft and its was cheaper than I though it would be, can't remember the price.

id say thats a nice aeg,eirsoft seems to be the place to go so!!

G&G anything is fantastic. If you bothered to save up (and fair play to you for having the patience), get something you truly like. For VFC money you'll get top notch gear whatever you chose (as long as it's not CA). I recommend going to a store and copping a feel of your prospective purchases, ideas about a rifle can change when you're holding them. I always wanted a TM G3-SG1 until I actually held it and realised how little it suited me comfort wise.

yeah thats true have a g36c jg,put about 30000 bbs through it at this stage and it still grand no problems with it,so just want make sure the high end will live up to my expectations considering that was only 140e!

just saw the top tech hk416 on eirsoft website,that would definitly be a contender fr the aeg iwill get!the an peq box put me off the vfc 416,ididnt want spend extra for a new stock,the top tech version looks like a battery can go in the stock

In the top tech it actually goes in the RIS, they made it a bit bigger than the real thing. But it can be wired into the stock.

Masada got one a while ago he has a review of it on this site.

i may try find it caus the scar or hk 416 were the 2main types i liked!

• Advertisement

yeah i read the review it seems good aswell wonder does he stock many it might be 2 weeks until i can get it!

does anyone know if there is a review of this aeg on boards?
    G&G M16 R4 carbine looks nice.

Advertisement