Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my p45

Options
  • 16-02-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Right, I was working in Dunnes for a few months last summer(funfun!) and I was still on emergency tax. I quit at the end of the summer and got my p45 to get over a grand back in emergency tax back but being the muppet I am, I lost it!

I'm wondering what I have to do to get the money back? Do I go to Dunnes and ask for another one or do I have to go to the tax office and get them to sort it out? I heard you only get 1 p45 so I dunno wtf =/ Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I have been in a similar situation before. Talk to your previous employer and request another P45. Don't be bitchy about it, ask nice. they are doing you a favour :)

Failing that, contact the social. They will be able to help you as a last port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

IrishTLR wrote: »
    I have been in a similar situation before. Talk to your previous employer and request another P45. Don't be bitchy about it, ask nice. they are doing you a favour :)

Failing that, contact the social. They will be able to help you as a last port of call.

Cheers, I think I'll contact the revenue office cause the manager in this Dunnes is a prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

So, how did that work out for you?

Advertisement