Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8gb firmware upgrade issue

• 17-02-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I have one of the first batches of n95 8gb on Vodafone and its unbranded with the latest V31 firmware installed. But when I try to upgrade the firmware on a Vodafone branded N95 8gb with firmware V20 it says there is no update available. Is it possible to update the firmware on a Vodafone branded N95 8gb?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes you need to change the phone product code.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

Nephew wrote: »
    I have one of the first batches of n95 8gb on Vodafone and its unbranded with the latest V31 firmware installed. But when I try to upgrade the firmware on a Vodafone branded N95 8gb with firmware V20 it says there is no update available. Is it possible to update the firmware on a Vodafone branded N95 8gb?

yes you can update the firmware by following this procedure on the below link

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67130

Use the Euro 1 Product Code and make sure its for N95 8gb(black) not the N95(silver)

Advertisement