Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Cola in Dublin

• 17-02-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where in Dublin to get this? My girlfriend gets Cherry Coke whenever she's in Dundrum or Liffey Valley (Boots sells it in 500ml bottles I think) but she lives nowhere near those places and she can't find it in larger bottles anywhere. It doesn't necessarily have to be Coke, just cherry-flavour cola would suffice!

Any info appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭broin

Medina on Parnell Street - it's a Middle Eastern supermarket near the McDonalds there. Lovely staff. They also sometimes do Mountain Dew!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I dropped in there today and they hadn't got any. They had lychee, grape, raspberry... every small red thing, juiced and in a drink, but no cherry cola! The guy at the counter confirmed it.

The search continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

for a quick second i thought it sais cheryl cole in dublin , i was thinking hmmmmmmm !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭broin

Dang, sorry about that, Sappy. I'll keep an eye out.

No prob! Thanks for the recommendation anyway, I ended up picking up a few things while I was in there.

: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 erica-d

Have a look on www.yankeesoda.co.uk for it, they do loads of american soda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

Asian store near arnotts sells it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lovemonger

Indian shop in Phibsboro. Also a lot of Polish shops have cherry coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I've only seen it in Boots and Superdrug, I must check out these Polish shops. I did get cherry tizer too, it's a bit too sweet for my liking though. I had a cherry beer last night - fantastic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭StroppySu

oh dear sweet lord i love this stuff! I stock up when im in dundrum too. There's an asian (think it's chinese but not sure) shop in Bray that has it too... so i'm presuming from the last few posts that most asian shops will have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

StroppySu wrote: »
    oh dear sweet lord i love this stuff! I stock up when im in dundrum too. There's an asian (think it's chinese but not sure) shop in Bray that has it too... so i'm presuming from the last few posts that most asian shops will have it.

Where's this asian shop you speak of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭StroppySu

Where's this asian shop you speak of?

There's two on the Albert Walk, cant remember which one sells it though

Unbelievably, I found some in a shop down the road from me. Literally a 1-minute walk from my apartment. I've checked there before but I was in there with the missus yesterday and she spotted it. This is after I'd spent my Thursday evening wandering around the city centre going to Polish shops, eventually settling for cherry apple juice.

It's only cans, and they're 1euro each, but it means herself doesn't have to go to Liffey Valley or Dundrum to get her Cherry Coke fix so she's quite pleased!

For anyone interested, the shop it called ShopEasi (I think) and it's on Clanbrassil St, near Leonard's Corner. If you're coming from Christchurch towards Harold's Cross, it's on the right hand side after the Mace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Must be love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Hmm haven't a clue where ya buy cherry coke but maybe dr pepper??? although they could have completly different tastes and I don't know what I'm talking about but I always thought dr pepper was cherry cola ...

Advertisement