Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come Tesco is so dirty and messy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ollaetta wrote: »
    Totally agree. Has been for years. Dirty, poorly stocked, very few tills open, aisles blocked by shelf packers.

Having said that, IMO the entire Nutgrove Shopping Centre is gone to hell. Loads of long-term empty units. Dundrum must be totally killing it.

No there are'nt!!!! all of the empty units are new unfilled ones, and you cant compare nutgrove to dundrum , be realistic , nutgrove is a shop local affiar for weekly shop with free parking for the essentials, dundrum is for a look around and the cinema and having to curse for having to pay to park and cuz you cant afford to buy anything in any of the shops there :mad:

Tesco in nutgrove is about the same as its been for the last 5 years ive been going to it (filthy and understocked) but agreed lately there are less tills open even durring the day and they reduce the numbers earlier in the evening now at around 6 or 7 and the cute girl isnt there so much anymore :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

JennyAnt wrote: »
    Tesco in Clearwater must have the rudest staff on record, I heard one young female staff member tell an eastern European wonam to fvck off when asked how come they were out of diet coke again.....

LOL - i was in clearwater one day and the couple in front of me had bought some bread rolls that had a reduced price sticker on them but the check guy charged them the fully price because it wasnt scanning at the reduced price.

the couple queried it and he told them it was his fault, if couldnt be bother to purchase something that scanned at the correct price. they argued with him over the price, so he stormed off, and i mean stormed off to get a supervisor and then when they were leaving he called them "Cu.nts"

i swear all the staff in Clearwater are just rejects from all other stores in dublin.

i have got loads of free things from them for bad pricing

Advertisement