Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

live at the marquee

Options
  • 17-02-2009 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi does any one know whos to be annouced at the marquee on thursday big lauch at the docklands with nikki hayes 2fm:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Probably christy moore or aslan. The Marquee lineup seems to get worse every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Definitely at its worst this year. They need a big new act to save it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I doubt if I'll be going this year no matter what. Missed half the concert last time because it started on *time and the support acts must have been on for five minutes each. TBH I didn't even blink at the 5EUR plastic glasses of beer I'm so used to being ripped off but when the main act came on the sound quality was dire. I know if I was organising a concert the first thing I'd sort out is a proper sound system, not the rip off budweiser tent or ****ty 1EUR t-shirts selling for 50 squids. Maybe that's why I'm not rich......

*On time! In Ireland! Who'd have thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

It's either Kings of Leon or QOTSA, according to my sources.

• Advertisement

Kings of Leon would be great; just what they need! Fingers crossed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Illkillya wrote: »
    Kings of Leon would be great; just what they need! Fingers crossed...

+ 1

Now that is a band I'd love to see there. They really do need another big name, the line-up so far does seem to be the worst compared with past years :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

i heard it's going to be blur. someone i know heard it's going to be Manic Street Preachers. Someone they know heard it's going to be REM. Then another person that they know heard from someone who overheard someone say it's going to be U2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Kings of Leon would be fantastic! Absolutely brilliant band!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Sultans of Ping F.C.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Michael Jackson.
    who_ru wrote: »
    i heard it's going to be blur. someone i know heard it's going to be Manic Street Preachers. Someone they know heard it's going to be REM. Then another person that they know heard from someone who overheard someone say it's going to be U2.
    Sultans of Ping F.C.

bet ye're all feeling a bit let down now! Not one of them, shocking line up this year after all the hype, although I may go to Blondie & Bell X1!

jobucks wrote: »
    bet ye're all feeling a bit let down now! Not one of them, shocking line up this year after all the hype, although I may go to Blondie & Bell X1!

Agreed... disaster.

Advertisement