Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gards In Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 17-02-2009 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Today I saw a car chase involving one van, and several Garda Squad Cars chasing it at high speed, and more followin on afterwards. Then later in the day, I learned the placce is still crawling with Gards. anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Same happened

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

The van was full of donuts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Access wrote: »

you ever try stand up??? your REALLY good!!!:rolleyes:

pipsqueak wrote: »
    you ever try stand up??? your REALLY good!!!:rolleyes:

I did try to get off the couch and stand up but your ma wouldn't get off my lap! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

IRcolm wrote: »
    Today I saw a car chase involving one van, and several Garda Squad Cars chasing it at high speed, and more followin on afterwards. Then later in the day, I learned the placce is still crawling with Gards. anyone have any ideas?

Did the van have the word "Guttering" written anywhere on it by chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

sure ok

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Now. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself... But I think that was possibly the best joke I've ever heard.

Did the van have the word "Guttering" written anywhere on it by chance?

It may have, all I took in was the word or logo "Jaffa" written in red.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

The van was stolen in Navan and was chased from Navan to Dunshaughlin, Ratoath back down to Kentstown into Navan up to Dunshaughlin and over to Dunboyne to halfway to Kilcock where it was forced off the road into the side of a bridge. Think there was patrol cars from Navan, Trim, Kells, Dunshaughlin, Dunboyne and Ashbourne. Not forgetting the helicopter too

The fella who stole it was off his head on Ectasy and I've heard he rammed a car in Dunshaughlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Oh, OK. Cheers.

I saw there was a special sitting in the courthouse that day too.. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Oh, OK. Cheers.

I saw there was a special sitting in the courthouse that day too.. Thanks.

Doubt it was him though. Heard he was rightly off his face and brought straight to hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

brillant!!! A plus

Advertisement