Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telecom Engineer to reogranise internal wiring in house (Eircom)

Options
  • 17-02-2009 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone recommend someone who can manage the internal phone wiring of a house... has Eircom Phonewatch and Eircom Broadband... they are trying to move some sockets and router position... possibly even master socket position...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Most electricians will be able to run Telephone cable for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

Monkeys can run cables but not all monkeys can terminate telco properly. Remember there is an issue with Eircom master sockets and alarm sytems. You need to cut resistors in the socket..

I dont imagine all spaks know about these small things..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Hi, anyone recommend someone who can manage the internal phone wiring of a house... has Eircom Phonewatch and Eircom Broadband... they are trying to move some sockets and router position... possibly even master socket position...

I'd also be interested in someone if they can help me improve my broadband connection issues ? I'm in North Co. Dublin.

My thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055485661

Sorry, for highjacking this. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

johnciall wrote: »
    Most electricians will be able to run Telephone cable for you

ah i can run telephone cables :)

i'm looking for a professional who can handle a bit of a mess for someone (original broadband install, they seem to have wired in splitters to just work off one section of wiring) and alarm systems on the circuit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gralus

I have no knowledge in this sector. I have to find out whether the PABX is ISDN compatible? Does this make sense to people? Anyone know any engineers/companies who could check this out? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 connafly

Hi PM me I will see can I help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 connafly

Gralus wrote: »
    I have no knowledge in this sector. I have to find out whether the PABX is ISDN compatible? Does this make sense to people? Anyone know any engineers/companies who could check this out? Thanks

Hi pm me I should be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Lads start a new thread if you have new questions. The last posts in this one before late last week were in 2009, that should be a clue that the thread is dead.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement