Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The End of Nine Inch Nails

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Fad wrote: »
    ARGH theyre playing at Sonisphere! No real Irish date, not fair!

NIN at the O2! Why cant it happen?

Well, on the nin.com forums, some lad from the Sun(:o:rolleyes::pac:) said they are not exclusives for Sonisphere, JA won't be playing that, and they will still support them at their own shows in November. So it might happen, but highly unlikely(as much as I wish it'd happen)

EDIT: Also said they'd be playing Reading/Leeds this person did. I seriously doubt it. But they aren't exclusives for Sonisphere...so lets hold out hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

EDIT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Edit that, you're not allowed hint about it..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I already did. I thought I'd be ok with that version.

Hows that? I don't know how much we can or cant say.

Worst comes to worst I/Mod can delete it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

LD 50 wrote: »
    I already did. I thought I'd be ok with that version.

Hows that? I don't know how much we can or cant say.

Worst comes to worst I/Mod can delete it.

We cant say anything, end of :)

Its a pain, but Boards being sued as little as possible......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

NIN are playing Roskilde Festival in Denmark. Slipknot, Mars Volta, Amon Amarth, Down and Marnie Stern have alos been announce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

They are also playing the Nova Rock Festival, look at this for a line up,

3 Feet Smaller, All That Remains, August Burns Red, Black Stone Cherry, Black Tide, Bring Me The Horizon, Chris Cornell, Die Toten Hosen, Dimmu Borgir, Dir En Grey, Disturbed, Dredg, Eisbrecher, Expatriate, Faith No More, Gogol Bordello, Guano Apes, In Extremo, Kaiser Chiefs, Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, Limp Bizkit, Madsen, Mastodon, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, Sevendust, Slipknot, Smoke Blow, Sonic Syndicate, Static-X, The Gaslight Anthem, The Living End, The Sword, Trivium, U.V.M.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Stella89

Are anyone going to any of the UK shows or elsewhere abroad to see them ?

Advertisement