Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reveiw request dboys m4 s-system

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Dirtt_Diver

yeah my room mate has that. very heavy, battery's are nice and tucked away at the front, to safety catch broke so i had to take it apart n repair it, range is good, but i wouldn't buy it, far to heavy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

ya i noticed the weight on mine aswell!
    im happy with it tho i was just interested in other opinions on it as this is my first airsoft gun so i have nothing to compare it to.

thanks dirt,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Yeh i have one too..But thing is the BB's are dipping down very quick they dont go to far and the hop up isnt great.. I either want to upgrade it or just get a new AEG ..Any advice on how to fix the hop up>??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Yeh i have one too..But thing is the BB's are dipping down very quick they dont go to far and the hop up isnt great.. I either want to upgrade it or just get a new AEG ..Any advice on how to fix the hop up>??:confused:
    Its more than likely the bucking. Could be dirty or just broken. You should just get a new one anyway as most clone hop ups are useless. Eirsoft and Cork Airsoft Shop both do the Guarder Silicone Bucking. Its an amazing hop up. I have it in all of my AEGs and I get brilliant range from all of them because of it.

Its more than likely the bucking. Could be dirty or just broken. You should just get a new one anyway as most clone hop ups are useless. Eirsoft and Cork Airsoft Shop both do the Guarder Silicone Bucking. Its an amazing hop up. I have it in all of my AEGs and I get brilliant range from all of them because of it.
    If I get the Guarder Silicone bucking do u think it will make a differnce?I turned the hop up just to normal (no hop up) and it goes further and doesnt really dip but when I put it on it dips LoL i thought the hop up is suppose to make it hope up not dip done.. I might buy that Bucking from eirsoft..Thanks :)

• Advertisement

If I get the Guarder Silicone bucking do u think it will make a differnce?I turned the hop up just to normal (no hop up) and it goes further and doesnt really dip but when I put it on it dips LoL i thought the hop up is suppose to make it hope up not dip done.. I might buy that Bucking from eirsoft..Thanks :)

If it is going further with the hop off than with it on then your bucking is more than likely shot. The new bucking should make its performance better than ever. I install them in my AEGs as soon as I get them and it really increases range and accuracy. It is a great value for money upgrade.

If it is going further with the hop off than with it on then your bucking is more than likely shot. The new bucking should make its performance better than ever. I install them in my AEGs as soon as I get them and it really increases range and accuracy. It is a great value for money upgrade.
    Alls good now its going further with it off but am interested in getting one of those..Emm could I leave my s system with one of the guys in eirsoft to install it for me?

Alls good now its going further with it off but am interested in getting one of those..Emm could I leave my s system with one of the guys in eirsoft to install it for me?

Yeah, definitely. I don't know if they would charge any extra but they would definitely do it for you. It doesn't take long, especially for Richie.;)

They wont charge extra?.. Nice.. i put pictures up in the photo section of my Airsoft devices if you wanna check it out :P Thanks for the help bro..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Lads please do not use the word weapon.

AEGs/GBBs et all. are not weapons......

• Advertisement

Sorry lol am new to this so.. Thanks for the advice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ++E*s++

ye sean lol yur m4 was nuts lol :D
    ya fixed it??

Sorta fixed but getting new hop up bucking make it even more better lol

Advertisement