Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hydration tablets.

• 17-02-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

howdy :)
    Can anyone tell me if these things are bad for you ,while exercising ?
    http://www.nuun.com/

Started training and sometimes my energy drops very low and I get cold quickly ,are these type of things ok to use for that ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Not likely to be bad for you, but not much more than water with a pinch of salt and flavour. If it makes you drink your water, fine, but probably more expensive then they are worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

They're not expensive Got some already a while ago ,but haven't used them yet
    Wasn't going to bother using them though ,I'm on a diet at the moment:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I probably get more than enough salt in my diet already, so would have no need for additional electrolytes.

Some people make their own isotonic drinks. If you get lo-lo salt it is a similar enough mix as some of these drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Cheers for that ,I was going to stay out for longer originally but I can only manage 30mins at the moment.
    As soon as I get out for longer ,I'll try the salt.

Advertisement