Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero WT Drums with Rock Band 1 Game (PS3)

Options
  • 17-02-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Any idea if there is a way for these to work with each other? I gave it a go but its recognizing the drums as a mic. Had a look on the net but all i could really find was info from November. So just wondering has there been an update for it since? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Dinter2k wrote: »
    Any idea if there is a way for these to work with each other? I gave it a go but its recognizing the drums as a mic. Had a look on the net but all i could really find was info from November. So just wondering has there been an update for it since? Cheers!

Yes it does.

Sidenote for the mods: Maybe it's time for a sticky with a GH/RB instrument compatibility? Might help out a hell of a lot of users.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Or maybe a tutorial on how the "search" works...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Ehmm don't be so harsh on the OP as you are in the wrong this time.
    GH:WT PS3 drums have been patched by Harmonix to work with RB2 but as not with RB1 which is a dead product to Harmonix, EA it seems.
    There is a 100+ thread on official Rock Band forum on this subject.

Harmonix released the RB2 patch in November, no interest from them in patching RB1.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sandleman1979

This site is very helpful....

http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

Shows all the compatibility of all instruments, all games and the platforms...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good find sandleman!

• Advertisement
Advertisement