Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wolfpawnat

• 17-02-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Wondering if theres any news,think she was supposed to be induced yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Thinking about ya wolf. Hope everything went/is going ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Me too. Hope we have some good news soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Hope you're cuddling jnr by now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Hello ladies, just about back online. I have a son, Aidan, 7lb9, and though I am bias I have to be honest and say I have never seen a more handsome little man in my life. Sorry I haven't been online, only out of hospital since Saturday.

Induction was anything but fun. I got my 1st Postin at 10am on Monday and another at 6pm, I only started getting actual contractions at about midnight and was begging for the epidural by 2! Finally got my epidural (best thing EVER!!!!!) and sadly little Adian decided to go into fetal distress so I was giving a general anaestetic and they performed an emergency c-section. He was born at 5.02am on Tuesday morning and I didnt get to see my little man until 4 in the day because they needed to keep him in neo-natal icu to make sure he was ok.

Here he is anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Ooohhhhh congrats Wolf! He's absolutely gorgeous!

So glad everything went well for you!! Must be really strange getting used to having the little fella at home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Congrats Wolpawnat, he's gorgeous. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Ah hes a little dote ,absolutley beautiful.Hope your keeping yourself well and getting plenty of rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Aw he's absolutely gorgeous! You had the exact same birth as me... except Addison didn't have to go to NICU... weird...

Hope all is fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Yikes, what an eventful birth and hope it wasn't too traumatic. He is beautiful. Hope you're both feeling healthy and hearty now. Also hope your awful MIL gives you a :)break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Grawns wrote: »
    Yikes, what an eventful birth and hope it wasn't too traumatic. He is beautiful. Hope you're both feeling healthy and hearty now. Also hope your awful MIL gives you a :)break

Only traumatic thing was waiting in the post natal ward all day with no baby afterwards and all the other women had theirs. Quite heartbreaking especially since I didnt get to see him, although fair dues to the OH he got the nurses in neo-nates to take a photo of him to bring down to me, so I kept it beside me!

Sadly no, MIL decided to up the onslaught, clothes were horrible, I wasnt changing his nappy correctly and my personal favourite - are you sure he's Shanes!?! :rolleyes: I am so glad I didnt have the baby blues when she said that, I'd have killed her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

WHAT!
    You are in hospital after giving birth and she had the nerve to say that do you ?
    Christ on a bike.
    You know you can take her off the list of 'approved' visitors if needs be for your own
    sanity's sake.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

He is goegeous:)
    Hope the mil improves!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Congrats Wolfpawnat!!

He is a handsome little man!!

Bring home a few brochures for retirement homes and hopefully the MIL will get the picture..:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Oooh, congratulations, he's adorable! Please God he'll get none of the psycho MIL genes ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭beth-lou

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations. Enjoy him. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

/Delurks

Congrats!

/relurks

Advertisement