Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs Available In Limerick

Options
  • 17-02-2009 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hi, this might come accross as a bit of a stupid question but does anyone know where i can find a job?! part time or full time..bearing in mind i know most of ye are probably looking for one but if anyone has heard of any by word of mouth etc
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Jobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

eh,what kind of job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Very helpful I'm sure :rolleyes: Girl in my evening course works in HR for a company in Ennis that are apparently taking lots of people on...it's not very far. I can't remember the name though it's Micro something (not soft). Will be seeing her tonight so I will find out & report back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

puglover wrote: »
    Very helpful I'm sure :rolleyes: Girl in my evening course works in HR for a company in Ennis that are apparently taking lots of people on...it's not very far. I can't remember the name though it's Micro something (not soft). Will be seeing her tonight so I will find out & report back.

hmm enis seems kinda far but sure worth a look..kinda looking for anything like dvd store or working in a supermarket or even something along the lines of labouring..jobs.ie are hopeless, everything just says no jobs available!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

puglover wrote: »

Why the sarcasm, afaik the social welfare people are looking for as many as 12 people.

EDIT: after following the link, Ardscoil Ris one month ban for breach of charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

The limerick post should have a few jobs that available around the city also

http://www.limerickpost.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=59

go to situations wanted section and you will find a good few jobs available around the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

The Omniplex in The Crescent have a sign up looking for a security person.

Advertisement