Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function Room?

• 17-02-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Basically looking for a decent function room with space for about 70-100 people somehwere in South Dublin.
    Preferably in the Rathfarnham/Tallaght/Templeogue/Balinteer kind of area?

Anyone know of any?
    Places I've tried are 'The Goat', 'The Yellow House' and a few rugby/GAA Clubs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Maybe try some hotels? If you're eating in a place they might let you have the restaurant for the night? I think reeves or paparazzi has done this before in templeogue. I think spawell might have a function room also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I know that it's outside the areas that you indicated but Leinster Cricket Club in Rathmines rent out their function rooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

The Coach House in Ballinteer has an upstairs function room, and they can arrange food also. It is quite big, but I'm not sure if they could take 100.

Advertisement