Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Cup Package Available NOW

Options
  • 17-02-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Lads,

Skelton Travel (http://www.skeltontravel.co.uk/) has 2 Carling Cup tickets (Spurs End) and Hotel for 1 night on the Saturday night available as I had to cancel my order due to personal reasons. I am not happy, would have been my first final!!! :(

I have emailed Gerard in Skelton to tell him so if someone wants this package ring him at is 02838324741 or 01 6627722

Cost is approx 380e for each so 760e for both.

I have flights booked to fly in Sat 5ish and leave sunday night late so could give whoever the details and you could change the names on flight for whatever the name change fee is! Contact me by PM please.

[mod edit]eoin, see my edit on the other thread. If you still want you e-mail address posted let me know, and I'll remove the edit - therecklessone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Balto Yid

Hi lads,

i got a 2 night package and match ticket from sportsworld.co.uk
    unfortunately they are in the man u end but they are club level seats right in front of the big screen. it cost me € 400 plus flight.If you ring ask for jeremy

i was in the same seats last year and we were surrounded by spurs fans, i'm expecting the same thing this year

hope this helps

Coys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alright Balto, say there will be a good few. There are at least 2 others from this board with sportsworld and when I booked with them they said the majority of the tickets they sold were spurs. Just a pity its over the utd end. just need the cup now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

After Initally thinking I couldn't afford/get time off, We've been cut down to a three day week in work (The Recession is good for something :D) I think I could just about scrape over and back.

Does anyone know of any decent packages going for tickets?

Alright mullo, great to hear there will definately be a few more yids in that section, hope to see you there coys

ziedth wrote: »
    After Initally thinking I couldn't afford/get time off, We've been cut down to a three day week in work (The Recession is good for something :D) I think I could just about scrape over and back.

Does anyone know of any decent packages going for tickets?

Hi Ziedth,

check out my post above about sportsworld.co.uk ask for jeremy
    i used them last year aswell as this and they are great
    it cost me € 400 for 2 nights and match ticket, club level seats.
    Only problem is they are in the united end but there are at least going to be 20 spurs fans in that section, last year there was about 300!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement