Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home wanted for a Beardie!

Options
  • 17-02-2009 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if thats the right forum but I have a Bearded dragon in need of a new home. I currently have two of them in the same tank and we recently found out that both are males - well you get the picture ;-)

Both are very friendly and used to people, they even get a long well with my cat :rolleyes: Both are 4 months old and are currently located in Dublin1.
    One lost a bit of his tail in one of the fights, second one has no marks whatsoever.

As I can't decide which one to give away (as both are really friendly) interested person would be able to chose.

If you might be interested or would like more info post here or just gimme a call on 0860536925

Will upload soem pics when I get home.

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeking

i will take this mate. have all the propper stuff here to keep him safe from cats and harm

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tkrysiak

joeking wrote: »
    i will take this mate. have all the propper stuff here to keep him safe from cats and harm

Sounds good mate, give me a call whenever you get a chance and we will discuss everything :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Put me next in line to rehome one if joeking doesnt take it.

I

rang the poster there 5minsago ill be over tonight for the dragons.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Put me next in line to rehome one if joeking doesnt take it.

I

Will do Hellrazer, we are supposed to meet up tonite so if anything goes wrogn I'll let you know in the evening...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Good luck with it Joeking.

Ok beardie is with Joeking now. Thanks for interest guys!

Tom

great pet .. and thanks again ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 drummeroisin

hi i was jsut wondering did the breadie get a home ? and if i did dam u !! i want one bad:( and im also looking to get a home for my green iguana if u guys could spread the word

Advertisement