Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info please?

Options
  • 17-02-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Is there an open day/evening this week in DKIT, posssibly about further education?? I heard a radio ad, but didn't hear the details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 22moomoo

Its careers week in the college so theres a handfullof employers looking to recruit naive students. In my opinion its poorly run. Not fully sure who will be at it but theres info on it in the news section of the Dkit website.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Thanks for the reply, I must have mis-heard the radio ad! not what I was expecting.

cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You might find the life long learning centers website some use

http://www.learn.ie/www/default.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Thanks for that draffodx!

mickey mac wrote: »
    Thanks for that draffodx!

No problem.

Just noticed posters in the main entrance area today saying there was an open evening on last night! not sure what it involved though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

went in last nite for a gawk, it was basically the IT giving out the prospectus for their fulltime/parttime courses that will be here in september..not even a free mug a tea innit for me!

papagormo wrote: »
    went in last nite for a gawk, it was basically the IT giving out the prospectus for their fulltime/parttime courses that will be here in september..not even a free mug a tea innit for me!

think it was a bit of a rushed thing?

usually there very good with having tea and biscuits there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

a little bit rushed.it was in the hallway after the glass corridoor (i dont know its official name!) when u head from reception towards the gym/mpc building.
    basically tables on one side of the hall, with the head of each dept behind it, and a line of chairs on the other side with people waiting to speak to each head of dept.
    nothing too overly exciting, a lot of folk picked up a catalogue and left

Advertisement