Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electro gone to ****

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

people puttin 2 many labels & genre's on things , relax & enjoy it for what it is !!!! electronic music ive been lovin for years >> stephan bodzin , the subs , anthony rother , hacker , m.a.n.d.y , trentemoller ~~~ loves it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

gerry99 wrote: »
    people puttin 2 many labels & genre's on things , relax & enjoy it for what it is !!!! electronic music ive been lovin for years >> stephan bodzin , the subs , anthony rother , hacker , m.a.n.d.y , trentemoller ~~~ loves it :D

the lables are CLEAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    I'm not completely slating it either. I was completely thrown off dance music as a whole from abou 2001-2004 - dj's like erol alkan definitely reignited my love/obsession for the music.

With all due respect though, i presume you're not talking about Crookers when you say @finding innovative EH is rare but when it happens they're exciting". I wouldn't say their tunes are hard to stumble across for any electro house fan. If you know any good, recent, electrohouse tunes by any of the artists not already mentioned in this thread feel free to post them. I'd be keen to give them a listen.......

but please no deadmau5!

To summarise, I believe that your generic electro house sound has been milked to the last drop, even your "bling bling" rnb track are using electro house samples! Finding innovative electro house is a rare occasion these days but when it does happen, its exciting :-D
    [/QUOTE]

for anyone to like electrohouse AKA "disorted noise bollix no brainer music" hasent a clue about the orginins about electronic music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ed_ed

for anyone to like electrohouse AKA "disorted noise bollix no brainer music" hasent a clue about the orginins about electronic music.

I do actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Entec wrote: »
    ed_ed wrote: »
    I do actually.

As do I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

ed_ed wrote: »
    I do actually.
    Jello wrote: »
    As do I.

Same as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭xdeletiax

that shadowdancer guy i was on about did a mix recently for xlr8r, yall can download it here:

http://feeds.xlr8r.com/~r/xlr8rmp3/~5/wqZtAwtMc38/Podcast_Mix_2009_02_19.mp3

01 The Parallax Corporation - "Whore of the Floor"
    02 Franz Ferdinand - "Ulysses (Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve Remix)"
    03 Grace Jones - "Williams' Blood (Aeroplane Remix)"
    04 John Carpenter - "The End (Part 1: Disco Version)"
    05 LFO - "You Have to Understand"
    06 Joe Smooth - "Promised Land"
    07 Prince - "Controversy"
    08 Elecktroids - "Future Tone"
    09 Rainer Werner Bassfinder - "Minimal Scarf ****ers Drown!"
    10 Zapp - "More Bounce to the Ounce"
    11 Telex - "Moskow Diskow"
    12 Nightmares on Wax - "Sal Batardes"
    13 Pet Shop Boys - "Being Boring (Extended Mix)"
    14 The Paradise - "I'm in Love with You"
    15 The Cars - "Candy-O"
    16 Herbie Hancock - "Rockit"
    17 Luke Vibert - "Propertronics"
    18 Shadow Dancer - "Together"
    19 Fantom - "Faithfull"
    20 The Bucketheads - "Whew!"
    21 Zoot Woman - "Living in a Magazine (Paper Faces Remix)"
    22 Octave One - "Black Water"
    23 Friendly Fires - "On Board"
    24 Jedi Knights - "Public Funk"
    25 Hashim - "Al-Naafyish"
    26 Chromeo - "Needy Girl (Shadow Dancer Remix)"
    27 Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - "Intro"
    28 Infiniti - "Game One"
    29 The Plan - "Escapism"
    30 Clark - "New Year Storm"
    31 Carl Craig - "A Wonderful Life"
    32 Giorgio Moroder - "From Here to Eternity"
    33 New Order - "Perfect Kiss"
    34 Mr. De' - "Superugly"
    35 Silicone Soul - "Right on 4 Tha Darkness"
    36 Ric Ocasek - "Jimmy Jimmy"
    37 Superdiscount - "Fast Track"
    38 Bandulu - "Weak Heart"
    39 Clor - "Good Stuff"
    40 Underworld - "Born Slippy"
    40 Visage - "Frequency 7"
    42 Daft Punk - "Superheroes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

If you guys dont already go there, i seriously recommend the newgrounds audio portal. Some of the best music ive heard in yeas is on that site.

Advertisement