Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stalker clear sky menu problem

Options
  • 17-02-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I'm having a problem with stalker clear sky 1.5.07 in that in the menu option I cannot select the options tab.

so now, i cant change the default controls, and I can't change the graphics...

has anyone encountered this or does anyone know if I can change a root file or use some kinda console command to get the options tab to open??

please help. :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

okay, ive fiddled around a little and found out how.

so, in:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-STCS

you will find a file named user.ltx (can open with notepad)

(this file contains all of the "option menu" configurations and selections.)

now I need someones help.... (preferably with the 1.5.07 patch)

could someone please find that file and send it to me....please please please

(before sending, could you aswell make sure that all graphics and dx10 settings are set to maximum)

please someone do thihs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Will do, pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

thanks Pog, legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tachead

I'm having a problem with stalker clear sky 1.5.07 in that in the menu option I cannot select the options tab.

so now, i cant change the default controls, and I can't change the graphics...

has anyone encountered this or does anyone know if I can change a root file or use some kinda console command to get the options tab to open??

please help. :/

i have this exact same problem i cannot select the options tab is ther a simple fix for this ?

Pog could you please send me that file too i would be very grateful and also could you tell me what to do with it thanks. xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Can do, but just lettin You kno it didn't work for Silenceisbliss.

Pm me your email

• Advertisement
Advertisement