Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant niece!!!

Options
  • 17-02-2009 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hmmm ...

My dreams are always quite odd. But I can usually find some way to relate them to something going on in my life.

But last night, I dreamed my 6-year-old niece was pregnant!!! (Background info - This is my sister's child, who lives with us, and is more like a daughter or sister to me really. She's a really good little girl, very intelligent, she's getting on grand at school and everything. There's been no dramas or issues with her recently - or ever - so I don't know why she'd be particularly on my mind.)

Anyways in the dream, she was heavily pregnant and her waters broke and she was in labour. And as labour progressed, she kept getting younger, til she was a small little baby herself, but still pregnant.

It's only now that I'm typing this that I realise how f*cked up it actually was :rolleyes:

I'm not overly bothered or worried about this, but its such a weird thing to dream about, would appreciate any insights anyone might have into it!!!

Thanks,
    Aoibhe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

it could show that in some way your relationship between each other is growing and she's growing up and the fact that she's so intelgent maybe she's more intelgent then kid's her own age, and you still look apon her as a child but mentally she's a lot older...

Like clever kids tend to want to grow up fast, etc, You've noticed this and maybe not noticed it in your more apparent conciousness hence why you had to dream about it... or maybe shes very independent at such a young age which concerns you which makes you look at her younger and younger as in you may not mean to treat her younger but you do because she trys more for independence...

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jason2501

means you are bonding with your niece

Advertisement