Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon 2009 Thread - NO NUMBER SWAPS HERE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RunHomerRun

Simply unbelievable time tunguska - 2.45 is remarkable.

DCM Report from First Timer Newbie

I was sick all last week, cold / flu, sweats, aches, pains, coughing, generally no energy. Got 3 hours sleep Saturday night, due to constant coughing fits - and missus kicked me out of the bed, into the spare room - as I was "eating into her sleep time" :) At that point family and friends recommending I pull out. :(
    Although I had not been in training for years or anything, I did start following Hal Hidgon's novice program approx 15 weeks ago, felt I was 15 weeks on, and did not want NOT to run the marathon - and have to start from scratch again next year!!!! Also - I had raised approx 500 euros for local charity - so was always going to do it.
    Anyway - all excuses and moans and out of the way.

Based on half-marathon in Kilkenny, and based on LSRs of 18 miles and 20 miles, McMillian put my estimated Marathon time at 3.55.00 So - before being sick, 4 hours was my secret goal, telling everyone else 4.20.

Start-Line. Got there - in hindsight - a little on the late side - met with friend, and had to start in an alleyway - next to the comedian Des Bishop, hes a lot taller than I thought, must be 6'1 or 6'2

And we're off First 3 miles, getting out of alleyway, onto street, found it all very very slow, approx 12 mins per mile. All long recent runs, averaging 8.30 - 9 min miles, felt almost too relaxed. Leading up to Phoenix Park, got a bit of room, and we decided we would try and catch the Black Balloons (4 hour pacers) - that we could see off in the far away distance.
    Phoenix Park was a dream, simply coasted through it, and on to mile 12 in approx 8.10 per mile. All good. Half-Way just under 2 hours.

Mile 16 = BAM (no wham, no thank you mam)
    Legs simply stopped. Mad sweats, cramps, calves, hamstrings and muscles on under my feet - my arches I guess - were simply dead, like block of ice. Missus and friends were at mile 18 - got a banana and when asked how am I - "f*cked was honest answer".

18-23 miles = simply torture.
    Run, stop, stretch, rub down legs, walk, run, stop, stretch, rub down legs, and repeat....
    Noticed I had sweat so much, when rubbing my legs, it like sand all over them - sweat turned into salty / sandy stuff.....
    Times out the window - merely finish this, trying to tell myself, only 8 miles to go - ONLY 8 miles to go, when was rubbing sandy residue off my legs.....

23-25 miles Perked up a bit due to crowds encouragement.
    Last mile: from when I saw 800 metres to go, pure adrenaline starting pumping through my veins, "the finish is near, the finish is near" ringing through my mind. Legs really started pumping, felt great. Managed to sprint the final straight and across the finish line - which at mile 18 seemed unlikely. My final mile was in fact my fastest - approx 8.00 / mile.

Time = 4.40 Secretly disappointed by time, due to secret aim of 4 hours - but the sickness did I guess knock me for 6.

First Marathon done. Happy, Elated, Delighted, feel part of a special gang, Proud. Sitting at home, with my Medal around my neck...yeaaaa (legs can't really move, so I've spent most of the day sitting....:D)

Will I do it next year....???? Missus says no....

We'll see....;)

(Mr Desmond Bishop finished behind me - I wonder will the experience feature in his future performance)

4.40 and delighted to have completed it.
    When I hear tunguska completing it in 2.45 - simply in awe of you experienced boardsies runners!!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

aburke wrote: »
    Thats "Brutes", of this parish too.
    There is a guy who ran sub 2:30 with the most awkward running style I have ever seen. He got a mention in the program - he's with DSD I think, but I can't remember his name.
    Brutes looks like a graceful swan compared to him.

I saw the guy your on about from dsd fantastic time, here's him at the start getting involved with the Africans from the start and yep I don't know how he can run that fast with the way he runs, he looks in pain from the start but he was class

4047075320_09c5a8aab0_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Great time tunguska. Considering the events leading up to Monday. You'll go alot faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭aero2k

tunguska wrote: »
    I did a 2:45 in the end, which considering the circumstances, was pretty good. It was the greatest test Ive ever been subjected to and Im really proud to say that I passed, I never gave up and that is the most important thing.
    Defo back next year to set the record straight though.
    2:45 is a great time in any circumstances, but given the lead-up you've had it was quite exceptional. Being able to suffer at the start and then speed up towards the end is a testament to your training - you've obviously got a lot of quality miles under your belt.
    Glad to hear you survived and you're coming back for more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

Some great reports and times on here!

First time myself. I'd hoped for sub 3:30 at the start of the year, but training went well and had 3:10 in the back of my mind the last few weeks. At the start I was just thinking "don't start too fast, don't start too fast...", then the gun goes and it was "look at those RED BALLOONS!!! MUST CHASE THEM!!". 6:20 for the first mile-oh dear...

The suffering got bad after halfway and dropped the pace back around then or there would have been a lot of walking. I came in in 3:16 which I was happy with.

Great day though- the support was fantastic all the way round, the park was magic, really enjoyable. Toughest part was the walk back to where we were staying afterwards and going down stairs ever since!

Well done to everyone who finished. I'll be back for sure (didn't think that way yesterday!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Husavik

Dundalk wrote: »
    A big thank you to all the people on here who I got advise from, I took in on board and used in a lot yesterday.

I was hoping to do around 3.40 and unfortunately got stuck behind a lot of people at the start which slowed me done. I picked up the pace and felt pretty good and went past the 3.30 pacer with his big yellow balloon. I was a good bit ahead of him when my legs went at 19, I walked for a min and got going again but was sore, really sore. I kept looking behind me looking for the big yellow balloon and i could see it getting closer and closer.

It caught up with me on 22 and Id remembered someone on here saying the last few miles are mind over matter, so i tried to switch off the pain and keep up with the pacer. I just put my head down and kept running. The pacer for 3.30 was brilliant, as we came into the last mile or two he was shouting at the crowd and shouting at us. I was totally beat at 26 and got an awful pain in stomach but i remember the pacer turning around and shouting at us to come on an don't give up now, I somehow kept going and crossed over in a chip time of 3.28.02.

I was thrilled with the time, its my first marathon and i only started running in March of this year. The support the whole way around was unbelievable, I really didn't expect it to be so good.

What a day!!

Fairplay there Dundalk. You beat me by 35 sec. Was my first too and also had doubts about overcoming the pains of the last 6/7 miles but amazingly (cos it certainly did not feel like it) my second half was quicker! the whole atmosphere kept me going.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Husavik

tunguska wrote: »
    Race report

I went off at my planned pace still not really knowing how much the illness had taken out of me but after 3 miles I found out: I was F U C K E D. Man I was gone. My legs just started to slow down and I was really struggling to maintain any kind of pace even close to my planned pace. I was only 3 miles into the race and I was already in a jock, how the hell was I gonna finish. Thats what was going through my head. And I have to admit when these thoughts did hit me the urge to give up was massive. But I had put too much work in to just give up and so I hung on, and hung on, and hung on and hung on some more.
    Just after the walkinstown roundabout was when I felt the worst. Some guy I know from the addidas race series races went bombing by me and this is somebody who'd I'd normally beat.
    That was hard to deal with but I just put my head down and hung again. But then shortly after I looked at the Garmin and it said I'd gone 17 miles and this made me feel way better. I thought to myself, I could do 9 miles no problem and so I dug deep again and ground it out mile by mile.

That was amazing tunguska. As I was reading it I really did not know whether you would finish or not - played out like a good movie. To be honest I was stunned when I saw you had and while 2.45 was slow for you it still looked very respectable.

A great marathon story.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Sub430

Woddle wrote: »
    I saw the guy your on about from dsd fantastic time, here's him at the start getting involved with the Africans from the start and yep I don't know how he can run that fast with the way he runs, he looks in pain from the start but he was class

That guy was in the queue behind me at the expo so we started shooting the breeze, told me it was his third marathon so I asked how he did last year..oh around 2:32 :eek:

He had finished 6th of the Irish men last year, he wanted to break 2:30 this year. Looking at the results he just missed out finishing in 2:31 and 24th overall.

The more observant among you may recognise him. If you look at the flyers for the marathon, they used his image crossing the line last year, superimposing the number 2009 on him.

Yes, I am a hive of useless information. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭geld

Will I do it next year....???? Missus says no....

We'll see....;)

...Now where have I heard that one before!!!!

Well Done RunHomeRun. that 4 hour marathon will come sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Speedy44

Sub430 wrote: »
    That guy was in the queue behind me at the expo so we started shooting the breeze, told me it was his third marathon so I asked how he did last year..oh around 2:32 :eek:

He had finished 6th of the Irish men last year, he wanted to break 2:30 this year. Looking at the results he just missed out finishing in 2:31 and 24th overall.

The more observant among you may recognise him. If you look at the flyers for the marathon, they used his image crossing the line last year, superimposing the number 2009 on him.

Yes, I am a hive of useless information. ;)
    If I remember correctly, a certain John Tracey didn't exactly have the best running style out there (in fact, he looked like he was ready to collapse after 100 yds!) and he didn't fare out too bad. Whatever gets you cross the line ...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

4047075320_09c5a8aab0_b.jpg
    Last year on his way around DCM, he stopped for a chat with some people he knew, and still went on to finish in 2:30. Afterwards, he ran home.:eek: Around 6 or 7 miles, back to Dundrum. A hero among men.

I enjoyed the setanta coverage, there going to show an hour on Friday and at least this time they didn't give it away at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭kevinkilbane

Dublin is a great marathon, but during it, felt like everything was against me, i could have screamed, actually i did. made of fool of myself!

dublin is my forth marathon this year, 10th in all. i really wanted to do well, i trained so hard. my pb was 3.41 in belfast in may. deep down i thought i could beat it. but i would be happy with 3.59.

at the START, i was in the tunnel, with my green number on, beside your man des bishop. at this stage, all was good, i felt great. this is it i thought.
    first mile was awkward as so many in the way, walkers especially, what are they doing here i thought? went through in 8.40, no need to panic. but 5km in 28.10, i lost the head, im getting narky and really angry with myself. i then really start to put an effort in, running hard. so in the park i was passing alot of people out,in and out, up on the grass, on the paths, and got moving well, i passed the 4hr pacer out near 5mile. 10km was 51min on my watch. but had to have a wee just after 10k, at this stage i just kept saying ill break the four hour, nothing wrong with that. but still not happy at all. "never doing dublin again", and other stupid things were in my head also. i was not enjoying myself.

10mile in 81minutes, im still moving well, still passing a few, but at this stage the sun is out, and im losing the head, too warm, i will over heat, im throwing drinks into me. the water stations were great.
    i still havent copped on how much the slow start helped, didnt until the end.

at crumlin, im starting to suffer with the heat, but my miles times are good. then near the hospital, i get a push in the back, i didnt fall, i turn around and a man says, "you cross me", i reply with terrible language, but while arguing we are both running very well. basically he gave out because he said i crossed in front of him and slowed him down. maybe i did, didnt notice, im sure i crossed many during the marathon as it happened to me plenty of times, it happens when more than 10000 run in a city. i ended my rant. "you wouldn't touch me if i was 6foot 5" (im only 5ft7)... and i went faster to get away from him. i relaxed and didnt think anything of it after a moment.

half in 1.45 on my watch, i feel good, but still not happy with the heat, so in my head i think im going to suffer alot after 20m. in terenure i went to the toilet, more time wasted, wasnt happy with myself having to go twice. soon after i met a friend, i had fig rolls, lovely, more drinks. im taking jelly babies off the crowd. the miles are going by, still not feeling bad. 15,16,17,18, maybe my best miles (dont use the fancy watch) but those miles seemed to be where i made up for my lost time. at 19 im starting to smile, 7.2 left, im working things out, doing the maths.20 and 21mile, im now on for a pb. still moving well and going along fosters avenue im bombing down the hill, get more water, "ah yeah lovely". im the happiest man out there now. ive done dublin 4times before this and usually around this point(ucd flyover) is where im starting to walk, but not today.

PAIN! just before the ucd flyover. i have a bottle in my hand, i look to my left and throw the bottle on the grass, as i do that, my left foot stood on a bottle on the ground, i go over on my ankle, i scream "ya stupid ********........." i really said some terrible language AGAIN, but at a bottle this time, felt bad as some children were close to me in the crowd. the pain, really bad, im still jogging, "im ok im ok im ok". i kept running, and i can feel my ankle with every step. im moving ok. i relax and get into the grove again.

22miles in 3hours 8seconds. i smile again.4.2m left, i know i can go under 3.40, a pb, lets keep it up. 24 mile,3.17. my ankle is sore but not as bad as i thought, it wont stop me. grand canal dock hill, i bottled it. i walked up it. but 25mile in 3.26. ive got it!
    i loved the finished, when i saw it i let the stride out, didnt have a sprint in me.
    3.35.31 chip time!

today, my ankle is huge. ive had the normal pains after a marathons but my legs are doing ok now. but im limping because of the ankle, wont be running for another week id say. cannot wait to get back running. next year will hopefully bring a new pb, but only doing one or two marathons.
    what a year ive had.4marathons in 6months. i have pb'ed in every distance. ive done times i never dreamed of getting near. i beaten my first marathon time by over an hour. i cant wait for my next marathon

4050987547_314eb8fccf.jpg

This poor chap was only about 10 meters from the line when he fell to the ground. His legs full of lactic acid but his eyes could see that someone to his right was trying to take him on the line, he was having none of it but the wobbly knees were not obliging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

4050987547_314eb8fccf.jpg

This poor chap was only about 10 meters from the line when he fell to the ground. His legs full of lactic acid but his eyes could see that someone to his right was trying to take him on the line, he was having none of it but the wobbly knees were not obliging.

The race official in the photo, Billy Kennedy, is the only person who has been involved in the organising of the 30 Dublin Marathons. He was presented with a 30th Anniversary birthday cake at the post race party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭Peckham

I enjoyed the setanta coverage, there going to show an hour on Friday and at least this time they didn't give it away at the start.

Watched it last night. Everytime they showed the finish line, it was a game of spot Woddle taking pictures. Must have seen you about 5 times during the programme!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

I posted my initial feelings about completing the marathon over in my training log but I just wanted to say a bit here too. So here it is:

The Dublin City Marathon rocked! I loved it. The organisation was fantastic, the support even better. In my 18 weeks of training I only met 3 other runners out on the roads around Nenagh and only 1 of them saluted back then I waved. Talk about a lonely journey. The difference between that and what I experienced on Monday is amazing. I loved running in the middle of thousands of other people, I loved the Phoenix park, the kids, the banter, the high fives. It was truely a fantastic experience.

After 10 miles it got much tougher for me but I kept plodding on and after 23 miles it became hell. However I decided to forget about my watch (my aim of 4:45 was gone from about mile 15) and focused on making it to the end. I know there is a debate on the main forum about people having advantages over each other by getting help along the way and some people might have a problem with what my OH did for me but I am eternally grateful for his support. I met him for a third time at about 23.5 miles, at this point I could barely talk and refused a gel or drink, I just had to keep plodding on. He ran alongside for about a mile and a half and even though I couldnt really speak to him or look across at him I knew he was there and it helped me SO much. I was running along the middle of the road mostly as I was overtaking lots of people walking at this stage and at about mile 24.5 I shouted over to him that I had to walk. He shouted back "then walk". Might sound like nothing but to me it signalled that even though I could no longer stick to my 15 minutes running 1 minute walking plan, it didnt matter, I wasnt a failure and I knew he was very very proud of me.

I just put my head down and focused on putting one foot in front of the other. For the last 2 miles I ran for about 400 metres and walked then for 60- 90 seconds and ran again, each time I started back running it hurt more and more. I lost my OH at about 25 miles and didnt see him again until it was all over but for that 1.5 miles as he ran beside me I felt like I was ok. If there is something wrong with that Im sorry.

I just want to thank the guy from Kerry who walked up that killer hill around 20ish miles with me. I think I might have stopped at that point if it wasnt for him.

So thats it my first marathon, finished in 4:52:36. It was hell and heaven. Im still in pain but boy is it worth it. I would totally recommed running a marathon to everyone- if you put in the training its totally possible. Next year I will be back to blow my time out of the water:D

Amadeus, the Allstars and eveyone one on this forum who gave support and encouragement when I whinged and moaned throughout my training, I thank you soooo much. I would still be a lazy couch potato if it wasnt for all of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭smmoore79

Happy enough with my result. 3 hrs 10 mins 2 secs - knocked an hour off my first marathon last year. My half marathon was 1 hr 21 so completely went against that McMillan predictor!!!! Ah well, its Boston qualifying so deffo cant complain! Was well on for sub 3 until mile 19, then completely tanked out. Come mile 22.5, i had to stop and walk for a minute. Already thinking of next year and going sub 3/training harder, was training 3 times a week for this one, so will try train 5 times a week for next one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Massive thanks to all the boardies for their advice and general banter over hte past few months, helped massively in my preparations and mindset for the DCM.

My first marathon and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Really nervous at the start but that dissappeared as soon as the gun went. The first half went great, the miles just flew by. Felt really comfortable and relaxed at mile 14. But come mile 17 or so, I began to really feel it in the legs. From then on, it was mind over matter. Never felt pain like that before.

Crossed the line in 4.12 which I'm delighted with. I ran the first half in 2.01 so pleased with the splits and pacing for the race in that I only dropped ten mins for the second half.

Incredible experience. I suffered no injuries during the race. But I think I sprained my ankle on the way home from the pub afterwards. My legs were cramped up, so twisted my ankle awkwardly in my attempts to walk 'normally.'

I saw a few non-entrants getting hauled off the course about 100 metres from the line. They were trying to say their number fell off, the marshal was having none of it and told to get behind the barriers. The look of despair on one guy's face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

I think this was the last documented time on the guestimates.

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34
    speedy44 2:49:59

SUB 3'00"

Lex Luther 2:58.59
    Abhainn (2:59:59 will do for now)
    TFBubendorfer (2:59:59 will do nicely for me, too)
    aero2k (2:59:59 for me)
    LeCheile 3:0?:??
    n-dawg 2:54:59

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    christeb 3:10:59
    MCOS 3'10'59"
    ergo 3:04:59 ....
    cdelboy 3:05:00...

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"
    earlyevening 3:14:59
    misty floyd 3:14:59

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL
    AndrewDhuey (join me, anyone? I BQed last April for next year; this would be for 2011).

SUB 3'30"
    ULstudent 3:25
    Potsy11 3:26:00 Finished 3.27.40 - 1min 40 sec off. Not bad!
    MrCreosote 3:29:59
    Bobby04 3:29:59

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    WhitestBoyAlive 3:35
    Woddle 3:36
    ManFromAtlantis 3:39
    kennyb3 3.40
    Izoard 3:44
    nutzzz123 3:44:59
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Raging_Hull 3:44:59
    Figs - 3:44:59
    Kelter -
    Master of Nothing 3:47
    Aimman - 3:44

SUB 4'00"
    RacoonQueen - 3:45
    nomadic 3.45
    jrar (out loud time) 3:54:59 - dreamland time - 3:44:59
    Sharktale 3:53:59
    henryporter 3:54:59
    osnola ivax 3:59:59
    menoscemo 3:59:30
    hawkwing 3:59:59
    Oisin11178 3:59:59
    actwithoutwords officially 3:59:59,
    Scampwolf 3:55
    Nerraw1111 3.59:59
    macinalli 3.59
    Amadeus - Pacer - 3:59:xx
    Krusty_Clown - pacer - 3:59:59 -
    ronanmac - 3:5*:** -

SUB 4'30"

Chez-moi 4:10
    Gerard65 4:20
    RedB 4:20
    Hardy Eustace 3:59:59 -
    Sub430 4.30
    Rainbow Kirby4.30
    Munster_Gal (Amadeus All Stars)
    Spaceylou 4:29:59
    IronTractorBoy 4:29:59
    How Strange 4:29:59
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Mr Marenghi close to 4.30
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Blueskye also just wants to finish, hopefully 4.40
    Racheljev -
    Bally8 (just want to finish but 4:59:59 would be nice)
    Oryx just wants to finish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

I was 12 mins off from my guessimate time but for the past two months or so that was never realistic. On the day, I wanted to get under 4.30. For the first 14 miles I kept the sub 4 pacers in view

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭Izoard

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL
    AndrewDhuey (join me, anyone? I BQed last April for next year; this would be for 2011).

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Izoard 3:44 I think I was good for 3.44...I'll put the extra 13mins down to the Batman outfit! - Was happy to break 4hours in the circumstances...
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Rainbow Kirby4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -
    Oryx just wants to finish

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Rainbow Kirby4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -
    Oryx just wants to finish 3.59.27 a million times better than predicted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Rainbow Kirby4.30 4:24:56... hell yeah!
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59
    ronanmac - 3:5*:** - 3.55.40. Delighted to get under 4 for the first time!

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

LeCheile 3:0?:?? 2.59.50 - Over the Moon :D

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -
    Oryx just wants to finish 3.59.27 a million times better than predicted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"
    MrCreosote 3:29:59 3:16:01-happy with that!

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭smmoore79

Happy enough.. knocked an hour off last year!
    MrCreosote wrote: »

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    smmoore79 3:03:00 (3 hr 10 min 2 sec - happy with that)
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭eliwallach

How did you fair out?

SUB 2'50"
    tunguska 2'34

SUB 3'00"

SUB 3'11" BOSTON QUAL
    MCOS 3'10'59"

SUB 3'15"
    Ciaran15 3'13'00''
    Killerz 3'14'59"

SUB 3'21" BOSTON QUAL

SUB 3'30"

SUB 3'45"
    Roadpounder 3.35
    kennyb3 3.40
    Eliwallach 4:00.12 :( just happy to finish in the end:(
    Louthandproud
    Dundalk
    Kelter -

SUB 4'00"
    nomadic 3.45
    macinalli 3.59

SUB 4'30"
    Sub430 4.30
    Blueskye
    poppy08
    Sideswipe

SUB 5'00"
    Racheljev -
    Oryx just wants to finish 3.59.27 a million times better than predicted[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jpg

Congratulations Everyone 4:45 for me. Does anyone know when the official photos are ready?

Thanks
    JPG

Advertisement