Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midterm Family Breaks??

Options
  • 17-02-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello i as just wondering does anyone have any good ideas about where to bring the kids for the week?? Maybe a hotel or holiday villas..preferably with childrens amenies..ie leisure centre, kids park etc
    Thanx:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AngeP

Hi Megan,
    I brought my 2 kids away last weekend just for a little break..we ended up in a really nice child friendly hotel in adare in limerick called the woodlands! they had a blast in the pool!
    While i was there i heard they were running a kids club all of this week! I was ragin the kids missed it!:mad: But i would recomend it they have some good deals aswell!!
    hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Welcome to the forum

Try asking in the parenting forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=251

Or maybe the travel & holiday forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

for some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to Parenting (I think you're more likely to get a good answer there than Travel & Holiday)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Trabolgan Co.Cork kids will love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Meganf

Hi everyone...thanks for your imput..I ended up in the Woodlands in the end! I stayed there with the kids for two nights...They swam their hearts out and I even got a chance to visit the spa so we were all very happy!!
    I Booked it again for next year because it was so relaxing!!:) Thanks again!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement