Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a kitten

Options
  • 17-02-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I have been trying for the last few weeks to get hold of a kitten. There doesnt seem to be too many available. I am in Cork and would really appreciate and can give a good home to a kitten. anyone know of websites where I can a get a rescue kitten?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭SmokeyJo84

well i was in the DSPCA today and they were saying that they are trying to rehome their older cats to make some space for when kitten season starts! so you may have to wait a lil while before there are any kittens in need of home!

but keep in contact with your local vets and any local animal shelters. Give them your details so that they can contact you if any little kitty is in need of a home!

i just took on a three legged 1 yr old tom myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Certainly animal shelters are full of kittens looking for homes. Also older cats.

Can i suggest an older car? Likely to be house trained and have had its injections and be spayed/neutered so a better animal to have (cheaper to keep too). A kitten does not stay that size for very long and before you have time to blink you will have a full size cat anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pcworldsucks

If I had've seen this post a week earlier I coulda helped, our cat had 4 kittens and we gave the last 2 away last week. Like was suggested, try the animal shelters.

Advertisement