Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call from 3 about 3c text

• 17-02-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I just got a call from 3 it was an Irish girl saying I can move to a new plan for 3c text and nothing else will change apart form text being reduced from 5c to 3c. I asked here how much calls to landlines would be and she said they would remain the same 18c I asked where could I see this and she said to check the web site or ring CS.

I can only see the 30c call plan on the web site is this some kind of a joke? she also said both SMS and MMS would be 3c.

Anyone else get any calls?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

all calls will default to 30cent, your 18cent to landlines and 18 cent to 3 calls will also rise to the 30 cent...

Picture messages and Video Messages will go up from 5cent to 35cent..

The price will of video calls will rise to 30cent for other 3 phones, and will be 50cent if your video calling anyone on Meteor or Vodafone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

That was nice of that girl to try and trick me into changing over just as well I knew what plans they have I pity all the other poor folk that will actually fall for it bad form that was below the belt I asked her about 5 times what my calls would cost and she insisted they would stay the same. I might just leave 3 and move to vodafone as a result of this vodafone have a better prepay data rate anyway 19c perMB. Watch out people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

will be 50cent if your video calling anyone on Meteor(yea right:rolleyes:)

jesus tap dancing christ! over 1 million people in ireland live in areas where meteor supports video calls and that will not stop being the case no matter how many times you say that

lol, i've had pocket watches that were harder to wind up:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

lol, i've had pocket watches that were harder to wind up:D

reported for trolling

• Advertisement

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    reported for trolling

reported for stalking:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Vimes, once you use the reported post function there is no need to post on thread.
    drunkmonkey, cut it out.

Keep on topic or get off the thread.

Random wrote: »

Keep on topic or get off the thread Sam.

fixed that for you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

fixed that for you;)
    Banned for 1 week for ignoring mod warnings.

Advertisement