Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disposable Cameras

• 17-02-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Took a trip to France for Valentines with the missus and didn't manage to get a loan of a digital camera in time as mine had broken so we bought a bunch of disposable cameras whilst we were over there.

Now what I'm wondering is this; do any of you know anywhere in Dublin that will develop the disposables directly to CD for me? I understand that the quality from one developers to the next can differ so I'd like to have a copy of them on CD first so I can then take copies from that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Gunn's on Wexford street (Opposite Whelans) will do it, and give quality results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Thanks for the tip, will give them a call tomorrow to see what their rates are like.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Gunn's will charge a 8.99 for 36exp which is rather pricey when compared to the Photobooth in Artane Castle or 7quid in the pharmacy in Phibsboro but cheaper than the 12 quid in Photo in Dalkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Shankill Photo Center does film development and high resolution scans on CD/DVD for a tenner per roll. And quality quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

At those prices, its as cheap to get them printed. Then you could scan what prints you wanted for cheap reprints if you have a scanner and are confident in scanning the prints yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement