Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOARDS MEET '09

• 17-02-2009 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

you've read the title...

I'm thinking a meet is needed in the South East, I'm also thinking instead of doing Waterford, I'm thinking in and around Kilkenny City, Kells, Jerpoint Abbey (possibly), Bennettsbridge. If anyone else has suggestions for locations fire them up.

I'm thinking Sat 14 March or is this too close to Paddy's Day for People

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Oh, I can make Kilkenny easily!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

St. Patrick weekend is not good - I have planned it three months in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sounds good to me. And convenient, being in Kilkenny and all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

On the same day as a six nations fixture. I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Great idea, but like others, the date wouldn't suit me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

If the date doesn't suit it can be changed to the following weekend the weekends before don't suit me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Another weekend would suit me better also.

But for me the end of the month is out also, I am in the UK that weekend

It appears I have a Christening on the 14th March and the Boards Exhibition is the 21st so that's also out for me. So we seem to be left with sometime after Easter. Anyone who is interested please start suggesting dates.

How about the weekend of the 4/5 of April (weekend before Easter) or the Weekend of the 18/19th of April (weekend after Easter)?

There are matches for Leinster both those weekend but by that measure I would have to scrap the entire month and more. :rolleyes: I can bring my phone and listen to the radio if we are still out. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Should be good for me, sure kells is only down the road :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

April is good, so far.

So are we saying the 4/5 April...

I'm sorry if there's a sporting event on but there probably is one most weekends.

Munster vs Leinster on the 4th. That's my mind made up.

kensutz wrote: »
    Munster vs Leinster on the 4th. That's my mind made up.

Yea, good point lol

Anyone have an issue with it being the Weekend of the 18/19th of April (weekend after Easter)?

the 18th doesn't suit me as i'm flying back from NY

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tbh I think 4/5 April...you mention this thread to the likes of Al and dazftw as they are around Waterford

anything further on this?

I haven't forgotten about this I think we'll stick to the 4/5th april if that's ok, apologies if there's a sporting event. Names of those that are interested then I suppose

so who's going for this weekend then?

Nay

• Advertisement

RIGHT...

The weekend is fast approaching do we still have interest in this for the 4th/5th April...

SPEAK NOW ALL INTERESTED if not we can re-organise for another weekend....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I've never been to a meet up and am tempted so I will see how this plays out.

:confused::confused::confused:

another weekend seems best I guess

Advertisement