Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v Fulham- EPL -18/2/09 (MATCH THREAD)

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That'll do!! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So did we get the new world record?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Great game to watch from a utd point of view!

Fulham didnt have a single shot on target:):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

Ronaldo is acting like a spoilt little child on the pitch these days. He has a serious attitude problem i think.

Really didn't see anything tonight to suggest that. Sounds like typical Ronnie bashing to me. He's not in top form for sure but he put in a decent effort and is just a short way away from clicking.

Don't mistake his own frustration for spoiltness..

Sometimes I think his attitude is wanting but didn't see anything like that tonight to be fair..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Great nights work, league table is looking sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

that'll do utd that'll do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

D.S. wrote: »
    Really didn't see anything tonight to suggest that. Sounds like typical Ronnie bashing to me. He's not in top form for sure but he put in a decent effort and is just a short way away from clicking.

Sometimes I think his attitude is wanting but didn't see anything like that tonight to be fair..

Ive just noticed it an awful lot lately, like if hes tackled fairly he will sit on the ground shrugging his shoulders etc.
    he waves his arms about the place alot aswell as if to say he is the only one trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

D.S. wrote: »

That's it exactly! I find myself screeeeaming for him to get a goal, I'd ****ing love to see him hit form soon! Inter match maybe :)

3-0 happy days, look at that table now :)
    Is there anywhere you can check the table earlier on in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Did the Derby match end the clean sheet record or does it continue for purely the prem and if so what's it at now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

doonothing wrote: »
    That's it exactly! I find myself screeeeaming for him to get a goal, I'd ****ing love to see him hit form soon! Inter match maybe :)

3-0 happy days, look at that table now :)
    Is there anywhere you can check the table earlier on in the league?

Try http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2008-2009/custom-table

Maybe others have better ones but does the job for me..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Thanks buddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just watching the high lights on SS1. Scholes caught that so well! Amazing. What a hero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Mmcd wrote: »
    Did the Derby match end the clean sheet record or does it continue for purely the prem and if so what's it at now?

Only for the premiership. It now stands at 14 clean sheets in a row.

Amazing.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Goals from tonights game

1-0
    2-0
    3-0

And who remembers this one from Scholes against Bradford, and this one against Villa

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Aquos76 wrote: »
    And who remembers this one from Scholes against Bradford, and this one against Villa

My dad's a Villa fan, I remember watching that whole game with him :)
    Scholes' strike tonight was stunning, but that one was even better.

He was amazing to watch tonight, Fulham couldn't keep up with his passing.

its really great to see Rooney back

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,725 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

K4t wrote: »
    Scholes to score tonight. I have a feeling.

Did you wager?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

John O'Shea had a magnifcent game.. defended sternly.. attacked when needed and proved what a great passer he is... bodes well for ireland that he's getting so amany games in the bag and he'll stuff berba in his pocket... i think bringing evans on was to get him some game time before inter...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Boggles wrote: »
    Did you wager?

I did :D

12/1 first goalscorer

made up for the Berbatov to score 2 or more fiasco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Fair play!

Iago wrote: »
    I did :D

12/1 first goalscorer

made up for the Berbatov to score 2 or more fiasco

nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

good header from ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Decent result tonight but in fairness, we could quite easily have upped the ante with Scholes/Rooney/Tevez and pushed for a great result of a 0-1. I think Fergie's innate conservatism in Europe was showcased again tonight (and justifiably so in many instances) but I don't think Inter were ever threatening enough to sit back as much as we did in the second half.

Still, job done - to an extent - and I think we'll win relatively comfortably back in OT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Wrong thread besty? :p

We goin to Fulham next in the FA cup btw

Advertisement