Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Ideas?

• 17-02-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I really wanna get a tattoo going around my wrist with a meaningful saying, something short and wise but i have no idea what to get. I like pinks one it says "what goes around comes around" dont wanna copy that though. So if you guys have any ideas that would be a great help. :D

Thank u!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

"I went to <insert studio name> and all I got was this lousy tattoo!!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 saint_sc

lol! Very meaningful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

how about "Karma's a bitch"?

"3x" since the idea is that Karma, good or bad hits you 3 times as hard as the act you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

the tattoo is ment to be meaniful for you , so take your time and think of something yourself:) , its on your body after all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

To be honest I'd advice you to forget it, at least for a while. A tattoo is something you'll have for the rest of your life, I mean you're going to be 80 odd with this on your wrist like, do you want this to be on display during your wedding? In job interviews? Getting tattooed is a life choice, it's a serious thing. I'd go so far to say that those who get ad hoc tattoos usually end up regretting them.

If you are going to make such an investment I'd think long and hard about it, there isn't any rush. Wait until you come across something that resonates with you, that jumps out at you. The fact you're on a forum asking what to get shows you haven't got that yet. So as I said above, just be patient and eventually you'll find something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

saint_sc wrote: »
    I really wanna get a tattoo going around my wrist with a meaningful saying, something short and wise but i have no idea what to get. I like pinks one it says "what goes around comes around" dont wanna copy that though. So if you guys have any ideas that would be a great help. :D

Thank u!

her wrist tattoo is one of my all time favourite tattoos...

sorry not much help...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Threads asking "Does it hurt to get X pierced/tattooed", "Where/what should I get a tattoo of", "How much is it to get X pierced/tattooed" are frowned upon, and will get locked or moved. There are existing threads which cover these topics, which you can read to get the required information, or to seek advice. If you have a solid idea and are trying to finalize everything, then people will be more than willing to help.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement