Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The generally best regarded Property Agent?

Options
  • 17-02-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I'm not interested as much in hearing horror stories, I just want to know who people would recommend & why?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

nobody apparently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

This question has been asked a good few times.

I'd suggest that people are wary to recommend because agents appear to be like marmite - some are hated and loved for the same reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭NickCarraway

I've only rented from an accommodation agency once (Sherry Fitzgerald) and the agent was a n awful cvnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

connundrum wrote: »
    This question has been asked a good few times.

Glacier likes to ask the same questions every few weeks, and ignores everyone's advice.

Total waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

when I was looking I always found felicity fox brilliant..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

Glacier - you have asked this MANY times here and on other sites. On all occasions you were told that most people who have dealt with letting agencies as landlords would advise against using them. You say you don't want to hear horror stories - i assume cos the last time you asked you were told of some of the bad experiences people had. you have asked for opinions on the matter and been told many times the same answer. Accept it, or go against the advice and just pick an agent out of the phone book - one is pretty much as bad as another so it'll make no odds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement