Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian/Chinese food shops in the city?

• 17-02-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of any asian/chinese food stores in Waterford City - the kind of places where you can get ethnic food that isnt available in your tesco's, superquinns etc..
    I like to cook chinese food, but it can be hard to find some of the ingredients listed in my cookbooks sometimes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭miss deise

There's a good one on the quay, just down from Treacy's but I can't remember what the name is... Think it's the Asian Food Store, but they have loads and the prices are reasonable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 olivedelicious

hi, the name is spice world ( on the quai) I like to go shopping there you will find everything what you need and good price.They have also indian food etc...

Advertisement