Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute time from Ballymun to Tallaght on M50?

Options
  • 17-02-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,
    I am very sorry if this is in the wrong section :o
    I have to be in Tallght in the morning for 9.30. I will be coming on the M50 at the ballymun slip road and will be exiting at Tallaght junction 10.
    Does anyone have any idea what the traffic is like these days taking this route?
    Realisticaly how long should I allow as I cant be late!!

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

At a minimum 30 minutes, although I would give it 45 to 60 to be safe if it's an important appointment. You could possibly get there in 15 on a good day but you can never tell how it will be from day to day.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ciars84

dubtom wrote: »
    At a minimum 30 minutes, although I would give it 45 to 60 to be safe if it's an important appointment. You could possibly get there in 15 on a good day but you can never tell how it will be from day to day.
    Thanks Dubtom. I have driven it in not rush hour traffic and it took half an hour. Just wasnt too sure how long to give it with morning rush hour traffic!
    Thanks

Advertisement