Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

philips streamium aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

• 17-02-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

After two long years (one system and two remote control replacements) I am finially getting my money back,
    Thought the streamium was the best thing on the market "ITS NOT".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

After months of waiting and no customer service, philips have accepted that they have sold me a bad system and are returning the cost of the machine.............................:mad:

what is the best HI FI (with hard drive) system I can get for the €1000 I am getting back.

cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Asus EEBox wired to a Logitec Duet.
    If you want speakers the Boom.
    It streams from your PC and then to any room in the house.
    Or you could be lazy, and use a NAS HDD , load your movies and mp3's onto it. Wire it to your router and get the best of everything !

>Sol
    (ps Have done it my self....)

Advertisement