Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egg Man

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Haha thats great! Alot of egging has gone on these past months,i overheard two older men saying how they were egged by a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Well at least it was non-violent protest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Egg Man

I don't think he can be too far away........He sure sounds like a bit of a mad 'yolk' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Egg Man wrote: »
    I don't think he can be too far away........He sure sounds like a bit of a mad 'yolk' ;)

*golf clap*

Think they'll ever find him though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Sounds like egg-cellent fun! Thats eggs-actly the type of treatment the banks deserve.

I honestly thought by the title it was about the guy who used to go around door to door in the southside selling eggs from a Smyths carrier bag. An old fella he was but he walked some distance carrying those eggs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Ah damn. Thought this was about the actual egg man :(

He's an old guy that mysteriously leaves eggs on my doorstep every second Wednesday. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I love the caption under the photo to the right of the RTE story:
    Egg Attack
    Only innocent eggs were harmed in the attack on that building

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I thought this was about the eggman aswell, anyone else see him around? He walks around with a big black bag full of eggs, I'd say he does well enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

DamienH wrote: »
    I thought this was about the eggman aswell, anyone else see him around? He walks around with a big black bag full of eggs, I'd say he does well enough.

Thought I was the only one!

Came home today, carton of eggs on the doorstep again. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

You better be paying him when he calls back ! :D In fairness to him though he's always around ballinglough, turner's cross... dedication to the cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Is this article on the net?just want to get a look at this man..my friend has the same name and he doesnt like aib!what a coincidence...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

the egg amn passes my house every saturday! I never need eggs though...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

MJOR wrote: »
    the egg amn passes my house every saturday! I never need eggs though...
    The day WILL come that you do need an Egg and you'll be so very glad to see The Egg Man

Advertisement