Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glebe North VS Bohs

• 17-02-2009 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Anybody going 18/02/09 kick off 7:30 up in Glebe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Yep, €10 in and for a very good cause. All profits are going to the Martin Finnegan Trust Fund.

Game is on my bloody doorstep so hardly have an excuse for not going. Half my family on committee for Glebe, know half the team etc.

Everyone should come along. For a great cause and should be a good game. See you all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭G-Virus

Ye my bro plays for glebe so ill defo be there........Trappatoni will also be there as far as i know so im sure it will be a good match with everyone looking to impress.........2,000 tickets went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Any idea on the numbers that will be there. It would be good if there was a decent sized crowd at it.

I can confirm that 2,000 tickets have been sold but how many will turn up i dont know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

G-Virus wrote: »
    I can confirm that 2,000 tickets have been sold but how many will turn up i dont know :)

How many does the ground hold? Is there any point turning up ticketless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Good going! :cool:

To be honest i dont know how many it holds but yes you can pay in at the gate €10 also parking will be a nightmare. Usually the club house does soup,tea,biscuits and sambos. It will good a good game and its for a good cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

To be honest i dont know how many it holds but yes you can pay in at the gate €10 also parking will be a nightmare. Usually the club house does soup,tea,biscuits and sambos. It will good a good game and its for a good cause.
    Anyone looking for parking it's best to park in the church car park (on your left as you coming into the town Dublin (M1-J5)) and walk to the ground (around 200 meters). There's no parking in the ground, and very little around it.

As for capacity, there are no stands just a railing around the pitch with grass underfoot in the majority of places.

Advertisement