Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident this evening on Hughes Bridge

Options
  • 17-02-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone heard about this. We drove past there this evening at around 6.30pm and it looked like someone had been hit:(
    I hope they are OK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Haven't heard anything at all,hope no one was hurt.Was there Guards or anything at the scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Hughes bridge?

Something happened at Cartron cross (Just on little stretch between lights at cartron cross & the start of the "bundoran rd").
    It was unclear what happened but there was a Gaurd there for a long time last nite.
    I'm sure Ocean would have it in there bullitens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

So many people asked me in college today if I heard that someone was knocked over beside Cartron.
    Was someone hit by a car??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Gillie wrote: »
    Hughes bridge?

Something happened at Cartron cross (Just on little stretch between lights at cartron cross & the start of the "bundoran rd").
    It was unclear what happened but there was a Gaurd there for a long time last nite.
    I'm sure Ocean would have it in there bullitens.

Stoopid me thats where I meant.
    I saw an ambulance there, didn't see any guards...but did see someone in the road...I hope they are OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

bobcar61 wrote: »
    So many people asked me in college today if I heard that someone was knocked over beside Cartron.
    Was someone hit by a car??

That's certainly what it looked like to me but haven't heard anything since which would be a good sign!

• Advertisement
Advertisement