Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG KP500

• 17-02-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

I bought this phone recently,it's the LG touch screen!

Anyways,I find that it often switches off on it's own when its in my pocket:mad:Very annoying!
    Does anyone have this phone and any other similar problems?

Thanks
    Bob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not familiar with the phone but have you tried the basic things such as setting up an automatic keyguard etc if it's supported?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yep have done everything like that.

Another example,I was sending a message this morning and when i went to send it, it just turned itself off again.Think it might be a fault,maybe worth a visit back to the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Geometrix

I have the same phone but it doesn't do that... Back to the shop might indeed be the way to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Yes that happened to me when I got that phone a month ago. It used to randomly turn itself off all the time. Very annoying. My battery used to only last less than a day too, and it gave next to no warning when it was about to run out.

I got it mid April and I sent it back to Meteor twenty days ago to be replaced, and I've still got nothing back. Taking ages.

Advertisement