If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paying for richer sounds in gbp or euro

Options
  • 17-02-2009 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

dont know if this has been asked and answered before but wanted to know if we can pay for items using the sterling price instead of the euro price - for eample there is kef speakers priced at 399.99 gbp and if u use the euro page its priced at 574.99 euro

when u convert the gbp price the conversion is 452 euro thatts a huge difference sd why not pay the gbp price throuhgh your credit card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

Yes,you can :D
    When the product is priced in sterling,your credit card will be billed in sterling and charged at the exchange rate to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You can also buy items from the UK site through the Belfast store.

Not your ornery onager

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dublinadil wrote: »
    dont know if this has been asked and answered before but wanted to know if we can pay for items using the sterling price instead of the euro price - for eample there is kef speakers priced at 399.99 gbp and if u use the euro page its priced at 574.99 euro

when u convert the gbp price the conversion is 452 euro thatts a huge difference sd why not pay the gbp price throuhgh your credit card

Dublinadil,

Thanks for the message and apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

We are actively updating our site at the moment to closer reflect the Euro differential to sterling - however we really do prefer (for all our sakes) if you pay in sterling - it works out cheaper for you and it's easier to record for us - However we are always happy to give you a fixed Euro spot price for ANY purchase which avoids the uncertainty of the Credit card conversion - all you have to do is to call the shop on 04890.321332 or the mail order line on 04890.330044 or you can call me direct on 01.843.9231 and we will do a spot deal for you.

Thanks again and as ever always drop me aline if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mikew1985

esel wrote: »
    You can also buy items from the UK site through the Belfast store.

Interesting... how do you go about doing that then? I'm interested in the Panny PZ85B and the PZ81B and they don't seem to be on the .ie site.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just get in touch with the Belfast shop (numbers in John's post above) or contact John via PM or johnmc@richersounds.ie (pretty sure that's his correct address).

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mikew1985

Thanks esel I've PM'd John to ask him about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

just wanted to say thanks for the info

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.