Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom 7M DSL Stats showing 40Gig allowance

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I haven't contacted eircom yet but I'm wondering if anyone else on Eircom's 7M package is showing a download allowance of 40gig instead of the 50G mentioned on their site?

Am I calculating something incorrectly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Well I've downloaded about 200gb this month. I wonder what'll happen when I get my bill!?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

Mine show the same amount.

Maybe they are copying HDD manufacters and mistaking 1GB for 1000mb?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Mine don't :D

73100.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mrpgri

:eek:

And I thought I was bad with 40G in 14 days. What the heck are you downloading? Actually, don't answer that I can probably guess.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yeah, I was amazed myself, I've given up checking as they don't enforce their limit. I just dl as i need, but I usually line up downloads and run them during the night, but the begining of this month was busy. I switched from residential to business before xmas as I thought it fair (no extra cost, same 7.6mbit package), I'm guessing they'll bother the the residential customers first if they ever enforce their limit. My monthly average is usually 100GB for the last year without even an email. I hit 135GB in Sep without a word from them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement