Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Lead Guitar , Bass , And a singer. Yound band 13-15.READ THIS!

Options
  • 18-02-2009 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Lead Guitar + 2nd Guitar + Singer wanted for Indie band. Nth Side. Young band 13-15.PM me.
    - Arctic Monkey , Kings of Leon , Guns N Roses , The Strokes , Some Metallica thats not too heavy , Other stuff!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭iplaygutar+bass

i'm 17 play bass available every saturday if ya want but i might be bit too old for yas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Thanks but are mate decided to be are bass , sorry man !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 isfergus

im a singer..but im 16..

I'm dunno if i'm a bit old..

What do you listen to?
    Where u livin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 isfergus

live in terenure...

listen to bloc party,infadels,artic monkeys, the strokes, mgmt, crystal castles, vampire weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TimeWaister82

Shouldn't you all be at school?

On mid-term ya sap

When you able for rehersal and how far can you come?

Its good that you can come far for it because of the place . . I dont think we'll start the band till its open

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Indie_CJ

My names Conor, Im 14 nd ive ben playin Lead Guitar for almost 4 years nw. Im in t Indie nd can play Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Guns 'n' Roses nd loads mre.
    If ye want give us a call cuz i cnt reply in e-mail ha.
    My number is (Mod removal - no phone numbers to be published. Use the PM facility)

Cheers.:D

Advertisement