Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem logging on to boards.ie from a blackberry storm?

• 18-02-2009 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Has anyone else experiencing any problems opening boards.ie from the browser on a blackberry storm? Every time I try I get the "Error 503" message. I had a Blackberry Pearl before this but never had any problems with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Has this only occurred since yesterday? Is it the mobile version?

Because I have trouble logging in/out of m.boards.ie since yesterday on my iPhone. I've logged a report over on the Development forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Stagsy

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Has this only occurred since yesterday? Is it the mobile version?

Because I have trouble logging in/out of m.boards.ie since yesterday on my iPhone. I've logged a report over on the Development forum.

No, I haven't been able to log on to any version of the site since I got the phone. I thought there might be something very obvious I was overlooking. I have no problem with other message boards, askaboutmoney etc., work fine. Very puzzled I am.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Is it a work blackberry that is funnelling your internet traffic back through work's proxy server ?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rordeb

Hi i am posting this on a bb storm via the Vodafone Live network

Advertisement