Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obama has declared his absolute requirement to dissolve kill off the the red Indians

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You're still using the same site as your source of info. Would it be better to head over and scout it out yourself so that it can be proven once and for all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

humanji wrote: »
    You're still using the same site as your source of info. Would it be better to head over and scout it out yourself so that it can be proven once and for all?

Why are you paying my airline ticket to go there???

derry

derry wrote: »
    Why are you paying my airline ticket to go there???

derry
    Well you're the concerned citizen. If you really wanted something done, you'd do what ever you can to help. Sure, it'll be expensive, but think of all the lives you'd save. You'd be an international hero. And best of all, you'd have everyone here who said you're wrong, apologising to you.

Or, you can occasionally paste an article from a website and assume everything will take care of itself. If you choose this option though, I only hope you can sleep at night knowing you did so little to help save so many people in need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Obama has declared his absolute requirement to dissolve kill off the last of the red indians
    The link is from the Republic of Lakatoh the independent republic the lakatoh red indians have set up in the USA.
    As the red indians keep dragging up the genoside of the Indians some 14 million of them and the continued genocide of the red indians it is USA policy to finish of all the red Indians so that they can shut thier mouths

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/?p=1245

One of my favorite sites hopefully they will surrvive the Obama bliztz dissolve effect he states he will implement on the last of the red Indians to survive the final solution

Derry

Oh dear! Well I would not say it is the case at all. Like anything else, all it takes is one person to say something off the cuff and rumours than do the rounds, and hey presto, its everywhere. I know a lot of Native Americans ( incidently, that is the proper term for them and not Red Indian ) and they have not heard of any such thing.
    Again it is just scare mongering. Note that Lakotah is an incorrect spelling. It should be Lakota. It makes me wonder at the validity of the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

humanji wrote: »
    Or, you can occasionally paste an article from a website and assume everything will take care of itself. If you choose this option though, I only hope you can sleep at night knowing you did so little to help save so many people in need.

Hey he wrote a letter as well.

Hey he wrote a letter as well.
    Ah, crisis averted. :D

Well so far I have sent a good few emails to various places that might be in a better way to go to Lakatoh and verify what is the on the ground situation ..
    I suspect a annual income of ~$ 5000 ~€ 3000 and no heat in mid winter in a winter similar to a Norway or Sweden winter could count as serious genoside practises from the USA country,s government and thats from a regime with nearly the most money in the world .

If I get no suitable responses from the places I sent the reports to ,Then that will be followed up with letters as Emails are too easy to junk on purpose if your a pro Obama dont want to see that Obama is actualy not such a nice cuddly President .

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I suspect a annual income of ~$ 5000 ~€ 3000 and no heat in mid winter in a winter similar to a Norway or Sweden winter could count as serious genoside practises from the USA country,s government and thats from a regime with nearly the most money in the world .

By that logic, the French government committed genocide in 2003 on their own people.

Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

derry, what the hell? Will you sit down and read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". Persecution of the Native Americans is a common vein running through American history. What does Obama have to do with this?

You do understand that Russell Means is a Native American that has been co-opted by nutjobs like Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh et al to epitomise the phenomenon of "minorities against Obama"?

Catch onto yourself. This really is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Get off boards.ie and go out for a walk. It's actually quite a nice day out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

markesmith wrote: »
    Catch onto yourself. This really is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Get off boards.ie and go out for a walk. It's actually quite a nice day out.

Put forward you point by all means but please read the charter and show respect for your fellow posters.

markesmith wrote: »
    derry, what the hell? Will you sit down and read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". Persecution of the Native Americans is a common vein running through American history. What does Obama have to do with this?

You do understand that Russell Means is a Native American that has been co-opted by nutjobs like Anne Coulter, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh et al to epitomise the phenomenon of "minorities against Obama"?

OK so if your such an expert on the native Indians lack of real nowadays destruction come up with some real data.I would expect a RUSSEL who is watching his people being culled by the almighty USA with the new pupet in control Obama to recuit any help possible including you Anne Coulter and co.Russel might also have recuited many other peoples like well known film stars orlesser known film stars and many other joe soap americans and non ameicans to his cause save the native indians from the uninterupted cull of his people>just cause some what you call nut jobs have oined the show doesnt mean the cull isnt in full swing.

So that why we joe soaps in ROI have a department of forgien affairs to look into these things .If eneogh people in ROI demand in writting (possibly email if the civil service knows what that is )that they check out the truth with thier larger resources than us joe soaps then we can find out more accuratly what is the truth.if we in ROI find that Russelis correct then we can ressure the department of Forgien afffairs to cut off some or all diplomatic links with the USA

So if you diagree with me write your letter to the department forgien affairs to have them verify is Rusel leading us up the garden path
    Remember the Regime in ROI is sopposed to work for us not us work for them

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Is he hoping for the day that...

...“brown would stick around,”
    “yellow would be mellow,”
    “and Red would be dead"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Glassheart wrote: »
    Come on!
    This isn't a garbage can...
    Since when......?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Back on topic, please folks.

The thread isn't about the French heataves of 2003 or the Irish economy

Sherifu - if you've nothing to add...then please add nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The side-discussion on the 2003 French Heatwave has been split off to a thread of its own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement