Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dahlback

• 18-02-2009 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey is anybody going to see John Dahlback in the Tivoli on Saturday?? . . Its gonna be amazing dahlback is a legend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Johnny OB

Yeah im defo goin 2 that i love john dahlback especially that pyramid tune..GO ON DAHLBACK!!!...ill see ya there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ed_ed

Oh wow! I didn't know he was playing. I only discovered his music like a month ago through the Zoo Brazil - It's Only a Mixtape Vol.3. I might go to that, how much are the tickets (I can't get onto ticketmaster)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

ed_ed wrote: »
    Oh wow! I didn't know he was playing. I only discovered his music like a month ago through the Zoo Brazil - It's Only a Mixtape Vol.3. I might go to that, how much are the tickets (I can't get onto ticketmaster)?

Check out "blink" then or "technik" by Zoo Brazil....now they're electro producers worth their salt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ed_ed

Blink is by John Dahlbäck, epic song! Listening to technik now, I'm really liking this sound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

ed_ed wrote: »
    Blink is by John Dahlbäck, epic song! Listening to technik now, I'm really liking this sound!

I know that, i wasn't specific enough i know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I would.... if I wasn't going Leger on Friday night!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Philly Notaro

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I would.... if I wasn't going Leger on Friday night!:D

I missed Leger...but Dahlback was brilliant,especially blink......and the tivoli is way better than before...headin in for Wally Lopez on Friday nite should be another good 1;)

Advertisement