Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience with Visa First

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

I foolishly decided to get a working holiday visa through this company a few months back. I applied for the visa whilst i was living at an address in the UK but have since moved backed to Ireland. When applying for the visa i gave them the address i was living at in the UK. Now on my visa grant notification letter it has my name along with the UK address but is linked to my passport which is an irish passport. Will this cause me any problems when i intend to travel to australia in february?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    I foolishly decided to get a working holiday visa through this company a few months back. I applied for the visa whilst i was living at an address in the UK but have since moved backed to Ireland. When applying for the visa i gave them the address i was living at in the UK. Now on my visa grant notification letter it has my name along with the UK address but is linked to my passport which is an irish passport. Will this cause me any problems when i intend to travel to australia in february?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Also what are backpackertravelinsurance.ie like? Seems too cheap to be true

Advertisement