Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Silvercrest Bluetooth Hands-Free Set

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jizzyboner

hi

got one about 6 months ago when they had them last.

works fine for me in my car anyway - so i am very happy with it - and the same price as i paid.

i see people raving about the parrot ones but they're about 120 - 200 euros so a good buy for me.

good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Invincible

I got that Lidl bluetooth hands-free last year,I could hear the incoming voice well,but they got alot of background noise from the car and could'nt make out what I was saying.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Invincible

jizzyboner wrote: »
    hi

got one about 6 months ago when they had them last.

works fine for me in my car anyway - so i am very happy with it - and the same price as i paid.

i see people raving about the parrot ones but they're about 120 - 200 euros so a good buy for me.

good luck with it.

There are two Parrot model available for £80 and £90 respectively on www.mymemory.co.uk .The site states"free worldwide delivery on everything".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 1234abcd

require access code for to allow phone to connect cwn anyone help:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

have you tried 0000 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 triumphx75

hi can any 1 tell me how to pair my silver crest bluetooth adaptor

Advertisement