Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progressing to 4th Science

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Anyone know what grades or GPA is needed for progressing into 4th year science? I've been on google, science handbook and ucd website and found nothing.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was allowed into 4th year with a 47% average from third year (yes, I suck), but that was under old rules (I was in third year in the 06/07 academic year). I'm not entirely sure what the rule is now - contact the programme office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Con Con

Well thats slightly reassuring anyway. I'm not really a fan of the programme office at the moment. Just got an email from a lecturer about meeting her for my best options for progressing to 4th year so all will be clear to me tomorrow.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Con Con wrote: »
    Well thats slightly reassuring anyway. I'm not really a fan of the programme office at the moment. Just got an email from a lecturer about meeting her for my best options for progressing to 4th year so all will be clear to me tomorrow.

Thanks
    its fairly low 2.48 as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

woop wrote: »
    its fairly low 2.48 as far as I remember

phew, looks like i just scrape in so far anyway:p

Advertisement