Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakeasy

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Has anyone seen any of the speakeasy (http://www.goodbeer.com/) ales in any shops? Havent checked redmonds yet but the bottles are so distinct I'm pretty sure that it would have popped out. The only place I've seen them stocked are in the Woolshed who only did the "Prohibition" amber ale and the "Untouchable" pale ale. Both yummy and worth a trip to Woolshed for but I want to try the rest.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

I picked up some Prohibition and Big Daddy in Redmond's last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Anoeta

Yeh Redmonds definitely have the Prohibition. Havent tried it yet but will hopefully grab a six pack at the weekend.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Deveney's Rathmines are about the best value, I've found. You'll also get them in Lilac Wines in Fairview and the Bull & Castle.

The company's full list of stockists is here, but bear in mind that many of these will be wine-only.

Prohibition is one of my favourite beers at the moment. Double Daddy is amazing too. Untouchable and Big Daddy are good but not in the same league, IMO.

Advertisement