Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL internet messed up?

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Anyone else getting randomly cut off their NTL internet this morning? Seems to be cutting out for 2-3 minutes at a time and has happened to me twice this morning :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Was very slow for me Monday night but was back to normal again last night. I don't know about today. I seen an NTL van pulling at wires out Tuam Road side anyhow if you're out that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 odonovanconor

mine is a mess lately. Also the phone service just doesn't work. Rang them last week the guy on the phone ran some tests and said something about the range they are broadcasting at and the power being low. Anyway there should be an engineer here tomorrow to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Yeah, last night and this morning. Went on and off about 2/3 times. Internet and tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭GunScope

My NTL broadband is ok, we're on College Road, pretty stable these days compared to the way it was ... touch wood :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

No problems here, oh right im Eircom:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭VanhireBoys

Dont talk about NTL - they are nigh on useless...!

Both our TV and Internet is f**ked up since last Friday. I rang and told them about the error on the TV screen and they said they would have to discuss the fault with my missus as its her name on the bills.....!

So my missus fones up and they said it was a technical fault and that "An engineer will have to call to sort it" ....No s**t Sherlock......! They said the soonest they could deal with it was next Monday the 23rd "Between 9 and 1" so now one of us has to take time off to go and meet the "Engineer". Probably wont turn up either.... !

I remember this being all discussed on Prime Time before.....!

At least we still have RTE ... RANT OVER

Advertisement