Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anthony leddins macro book wanted

Options
  • 18-02-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

hi need his macro economics book, but book shop is sold out and waiting on a reprint.... if ne1 on here has the book and no longer requires it, let me know and i shall give u cash money for it !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Is that the one? http://www.bookshop.ulsu.ie/bookstore/book/431/

Available in the SU bookshop, just ask at reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 a2dg

the one im looking for has a green and white cover(its for 1st yrs)... think its about 50 euro new.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'm pretty sure I have it at home. Might have it Monday for ya if you can wait that long.

Only 99999999.9999999999999 Special Offer! Buy Now and recieve a free scratchcard!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 a2dg

cheers cson think im getting it tomorrow off someone, if it doesn't happen will let u know. thanks anyways;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Paid €50 for it n the bookshop! ahh no way im paying full price again for a book

• Advertisement
Advertisement