Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unblocking the Web

Options
  • 18-02-2009 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

Admin at work is blocking some www sites. Every time I try to open it it says: "The URL you requested has been blocked". I am using Firefox. Is there a way of unblocking the www ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

There probably is but if your Admin finds you deliberately flaunting their Internet policy it might cost you your job.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

RadekPL wrote: »
    Hi,

Admin at work is blocking some www sites. Every time I try to open it it says: "The URL you requested has been blocked". I am using Firefox. Is there a way of unblocking the www ?

Contact your network admin or IT Dept, if the website is blocked its blocked for a reason.

Boards.ie isn't here to allow you to break conditions of your work internet use and employment contract

THREAD CLOSED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement